Lil Beatz Terms And Conditions
Lil Beatz aims to provide a high quality and positive dance experience to all those attending our classes and as such we ask that all participants adhere to the relevant terms and conditions below:
- All class fees must be paid in full prior to the start of each term, unless your area charges weekly.
- Persistent late payment will result in the child’s place being withdrawn.
- No refunds are given unless a class is cancelled by Lil Beatz.
- Our 3 week trial is consecutive and unattended classes will still count towards the 3 weeks.
- All unattended classes are non refundable, regardless of the reason.
- Receipt of any fees will be confirmed along with relevant course details.
- Attendance at a class assumes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Fees are reviewed annually in August and we reserve the right to change fees giving no less than six weeks’ notice.
- Registration forms must be filled in and submitted prior to attendance at a class.
- You must notify us of any changes to contact or medical information to enable us to keep up-to date information for the safety of your child.
- Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Lil Beatz and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions along with emergency contact information.
- Lil Beatz will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during the class time for use in marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed or filmed please indicate on the registration form otherwise permission is assumed.
- Term dates for the following term will be made known at the end of each term.
- Lil Beatz asks that all participants abide by the Health & Safety requirements of the venue.
- Lil Beatz accepts no responsibility for any loss of property or personal injury during class times.
- Lil Beatz reserves the right to refuse entry to classes at their discretion.
- Lil Beatz reserves the right to substitute tutors without notice.
- Correct footwear and clothing must be worn to all classes and at all times. No jewellery is to be worn in class and hair must be tied back off the face. All students should refrain from eating or chewing gum during classes.
- By enrolling in our classes you are agreeing to take part in our annual performances.
- All students must arrive to class on time.
- Lil Beatz are not responsible for children outside of the times of their dance classes.
- Lil Beatz reserve the right to charge late collection fees.
- You must pick up your child on time and pick them up in the venue, not outside the venue.
- Students should not bring toys/games to the dance class.
- Lil Beatz are not responsible for individual classes which are the responsibility of individual franchisees.
- References to Lil Beatz includes their franchisees and authorised agents except where indicated otherwise.
- By joining these classes and you are happy to receive communication via e-mail with regards to the work of Lil Beatz Ltd including newsletters and text messages.
- All show tickets purchased are non-refundable.
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Terms
In order to participate any Lil Beatz classes, you must understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You certify that yourself and your child are physically fit and able to participate in the class and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional. Your child will not participate in any class in which they are not physically able.
- All students/parents must agree to comply with any and all new rules, regulations, terms and conditions for participation in the class. Including but not limited to cleaning of hands, remaining in set spaces and not bringing un-necessary items to class.
- COVID-19: The coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organisation. COVID-19 is contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. It is believed that an individual can be in infected with COVID-19 without their knowledge and be asymptomatic.
- Lil Beatz has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, we cannot guarantee that yourself, your child or anyone else will not become infected with COVID-19, including your relatives.
- Participation in a Lil Beatz class could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that yourself or child may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in a class, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death to yourself, your child or relatives. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at a Lil Beatz class may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself, your child or others, including, but not limited to, Lil Beatz employees, volunteers, and program participants.
- You understand and voluntarily accept and assume all the foregoing risks related to COVID-19 and accept sole responsibility for any injury or illness that may occur to yourself or child. Further, you understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Lil Beatz, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Lil Beatz classes
- If yourself, your child or anyone in your household presents COVID-19 symptoms, or you are contacted by the Test and Trace service, You will inform us as soon as possible, and I will then isolate as advised by the UK government and professional medical services.
- In the event of a national lockdown, classes may be switched to online classes at the discretion of the franchise. If so, no refunds will be issued for any upcoming classes unless canceled.